Monday, August 16, 2010

Celebrating my CSN Store Purchase

I finally found the time to sit down and order something from CSN. I was so glad I did! My office chair had seen better days and I really needed a new one. With the gift certificate I received from Caitlin at CSN, I purchased a brand new office chair. I love it!!! The shipping was free and it came in a color that goes with my office space. The package came right to my door, no need to fit in a trip to the post office. The assembly was a cinch (lucky for me:)) I can't wait to do some shopping for my kitchen. I finally got my honey to do the painting of my cabinets. Now all I need is some cute red assessories. Check out CSN's 200+ stores, they are adding new stores as we speak! Quality merchandise that fits in your budget without leaving home to find it...what could be better?
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment